Friday, January 1, 2016

Introduction:


Let me start off by saying, I have no clue what I am doing in regards to this new world of blogging. I am not some stellar writer in the likes of James Patterson or Malcolm Gladwell. I am an avid reader and follower of many running blogs and have learned a substantial amount along the way. I feel like I can provide a similar effect among people of all ages and fitness levels.

I am a pretty normal guy with the following: married (my high school sweetheart), 15 month old son (pride and joy), high school math teacher and cross country coach, and endurance junkie.  You will get to know me and my family along through this journey of blogging.

I hope to connect with people of all ages and levels of endurance and will be posting about my training, races, gear I use and just some everyday life stories.

Hope you enjoy the ride!


P.S. Next post will be a race report on the Huff 50k that took place on December 19, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment